Meet The Doctor
Mahasti Saghizadeh, D.D.S, M.S.
Dr. Saghizadeh is a Board Certified Periodontist and Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. Dr. Saghizadeh has obtained her dental degree with honors from UCLA and her Periodontics Certificate and Masters Degree in Oral Craniofacial Sciences from UCSF in 2000. She has been an Associate Clinical Professor at UOP and UCSF School of Dentistry. She has many years of clinical experience with different aspects of diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases, multidisciplinary treatment planning and dental implant placement.
Dr. Saghizadeh is well-versed in state of the art periodontal procedures including periodontal plastic surgeries, ridge and sinus augmentation and laser treatment. Dr. Saghizadeh is licensed in IV sedation and our practice extends its services by helping apprehensive patients with the ease of conscious sedation.
Periodontal: University of California, San Francisco Department of Post Graduate Periodontics, Master of Science, Graduate Division, Masters Degree in Oral CraniofacialSciences
Dental: University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Undergraduate: University of California, Los Angeles, division ofBiological Sciences,Bachelor of Sciences
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of the Pacific
- Department of Periodontics, School of Dentistry
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California,
- Department of Periodontics, San Francisco
- Associate Periodontist, Periodontal Practice, San Jose
- Periodontist, Multiple Group Practices in Bay Area
Honors and Awards
- 2008 Diplomate of American Board of Periodontology
- 1993-1997 Exceptional Performance Reports, UCLA
- 1990-1993 Dean’s Honor List, UCLA
- 1990-1993 Golden Key National Honor Societies
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists